Red River Communications Weather App
Did you know we operate a network of weather stations throughout the area? That means our weather channel on Red River Digital TV channel 21 offers the most up-to-date and local weather anywhere.
You can access the same current local weather information from your phone or tablet by using our new weather page. Our weather stations report current temperature, wind, rainfall, and more. We have 11 different weather stations in our area in both ND and MN.
Add it to Your Phone’s Home Screen
You can always access the weather by navigating to https://redrivercomm.com/weather with your browser. Adding the weather app to your phone’s home screen gives you one-tap access to local weather in our area. Simply follow the guides below to add the app to your phone’s home screen.
Android (Google) Smart Phones
1. Launch Chrome for Android and navigate to https://redrivercomm.com/weather
2. Tap the menu button and tap Add to homescreen.
3. Verify it says “RRC – Weather” and click Add.
4. The “app button” should now be on your phone’s homescreen.
iOS (Apple) Smart Phones
1. Launch Safari and navigate to https://redrivercomm.com/weather
2. Tap the Share button on the browser’s toolbar. Tap the Add to Home Screen icon in the Share menu.
3. You’ll be prompted to name the shortcut before tapping the Add button. The shortcut can be dragged around and placed anywhere, including in app folders — just like a normal app icon.