We would like to inform you about an important upgrade to your enhanced voicemail service taking place on Friday, October 28, 2016, between 11:00pm and 5:00am CT. Your voicemail service will be interrupted for about 15 minutes sometime during this window of time.
In order for voicemail service to resume following the migration, you must set up a new voice mailbox. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE ANY NEW VOICE MAIL MESSAGES UNTIL YOU COMPLETE YOUR SETUP.
- To initialize your new mailbox, follow these steps:
- Press *86 and ‘Send’ on your wireless phone
- You will then be prompted to enter a new password and greeting
- That’s it!
Your former mailbox messages will only be available for 30 days after the upgrade takes place.
- You can access your old messages by dialing 612-720-5711.
- When prompted, enter your 10-digit phone number.
- Once you hear the greeting, press # and enter your old voicemail password.
After 30 days, all remaining messages in your old voice mailbox will be automatically deleted.
*11/1/16-This post was updated to change the call out number to access OLD voicemail messages.