It’s back, and better than ever! Submit your photos for the Red River Communications’ Directory Photo Contest.
2024 Directory Photo Contest
We are excited to bring back our Phone Directory photo contest! After a few years’ hiatus, we ask you to show us your beautiful, fun and creative photos of our service area. Please see the contest rules and prizes below.
- Photos are accepted through September 1st, 2023.
- Photo submissions are unlimited.
- Photos must be taken within our service area.
- Photos must be the sole and original work of the contestant and not copied, in whole or in part, from any other work.
- You may submit multiple photos, but please submit them as separate entries.
- Photos must be .jpeg /.jpg, .eps or .png files; 300 ppi
- First Place: FREE GIG Internet Service & Ultimate FiberFast Wi-Fi for ONE YEAR and a Red River Prize Pack.
- Second Place: Free GIG Internet Service & Ultimate FiberFast Wi-Fi for 6-MONTHS, and a Red River Prize Pack.
- Third Place: Free Ultimate Wi-Fi for 6-Months and a Red River Prize Pack.
- All submissions: Your photo may be selected to be printed as a canvas to decorate the walls of Red River’s office buildings.
To enter the contest, simply fill out the form and upload your photo (via Dropbox – you do not need an account) at the button below.
Please remember to upload only .jpeg, .jpg, .png or .eps files at 300 dpi or greater.
By entering, participants release and hold harmless Red River Communications as well as their directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the directory photo contest.
Outside of the prizes awarded to the winning calendar photo entries, the cooperative will pay no additional fees to participants for the use of their photographs.
Red River Communications is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized by Red River Communications, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing or submissions to Red River Communications, including but not limited to any misprints or typographical errors.
If, for any reason, Red River Communications is not capable of contest completion as planned, Red River Communications reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Red River Communications reserves the right to use photographs not submitted as a part of this contest for various print and digital marketing efforts.
In no event will Red River Communications or their respective directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind as a result of this contest.