The primary responsibilities of the Marketing Specialist will be to create and execute marketing campaigns, promotions, marketing material, and create package and pricing structures for Red River Communications products and services which include phone, internet and television services.
The Marketing Specialist will drive the strategy for marketing campaigns, promotions and events, and be responsible for facilitating advertisements, news releases and materials for local media. Creates content and prepares subscriber newsletters, bill messages, bill stuffers, annual reports, surveys and service promotions. Maintains the image, freshness, and appeal of Red River Communications’ brand through website and social media management focused on customer experience to drive sales of products and services. Creates positive company image through various public relations to including, assisting with community events and customer appreciation events.
Essential Job Functions (May include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Actively encourages teamwork, open communication, and cooperative interaction by promoting a positive work environment that reflects the company’s vision and values
- Ensures attainment of company objectives by creating, developing and disbursement of package and pricing structures and coordinating marketing materials for new and existing products.
- Leverages network and customer experience data to develop targeted upsell and new customer acquisition campaigns.
- Creates, writes, proofreads, and edits creative and technical content across different mediums to include writing, graphic design and video production for a wide array of audiences and mediums while promoting RRC products and services.
- Facilitates subscriber newsletters, bill messages, bill stuffers, annual reports, welcome letters, direct mail advertisements, information notices, and other company literature.
- Coordinates with consultants, printers and other suppliers to execute marketing programs
- Develops and follows a proofing system to ensure accuracy of marketing materials.
- Ensures Red River Communications’ brand guidelines and company image are met in all marketing materials and campaigns.
- Develops, implements, and tracks marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events.
- Collaborates with other teams and individuals to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Analyzes and reports on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conducts market research and analyzes trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Oversees multiple marketing projects at one time, communicates goals and objectives with Marketing Team and meets project deadlines.
- Clearly communicates current and future marketing campaigns and goals to management.
- Manages RRC’s social media and website from the perspective of its appeal, freshness, content, and company image.
- Attracts media coverage for company activities by preparing news releases, and contacting local newspapers, radio and television stations of upcoming events
- Assists with customer appreciation events to include Annual Meeting, Community Events, and other customer educational events.
- Maintains effective public relations aimed at enhancing the company’s image within the community. Educates community, state, and industry leaders about the company’s services, achievements, and future plans.
- Assists with customer experience surveys while coordinating internal and external focus groups.
- Tracks and follows telecommunications industry trends.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management. *
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and usually equal 5% or less of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of marketing practices and principles.
- Creative skill in development of advertising materials.
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis.
- Strong knowledge of voice, video and data technologies and the benefits of.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite to include Photoshop, Indesign, and Premiere
- Considerable ability to communicate well in a positive and friendly manner with different types of communications styles in order to relate and build rapport quickly.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in dealing with co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to efficiently navigate all Microsoft products as well as various software programs.
- Possess advanced industry knowledge as well as Company products and services offered.
- Ability to network with marketing team and external marketing leaders.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments.
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
- Knowledge of regulatory, industry, and technological developments as they affect telco customers.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Company policies and procedures.
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Demonstrates dependability through good attendance and adherence to schedules/policies.
- Ability to accept responsibility for conduct/actions and effectively function as a team player.
- Must possess a valid and insurable driver’s license.
This job does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Education and Experience Desired
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each item under “Essential Job Functions” satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, or communications
- 5+ years of marketing, graphic design and/or equivalent, training, education and experience
- Extensive experience with WordPress
- Industry experience preferred
- Mathematical Skills
- Computer Skills
|PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS||0-24%||25-49%||50-74%||75-100%||0-24 lbs||25-49 lbs||50-74 lbs||75-100 lbs|
|Seeing: Must be able to read computer screen and various reports.||X|
|Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with employees and business contacts.||X|
|Lifting/Pulling/Pushing – Weight||X||X|
|Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to write, type and use the phone.|
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 24 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Good working conditions with the absence of disagreeable conditions.
Defined by a Supervisor or Management
- Proof U.S. Work Eligibility
- On-going training when deemed by Management
- Valid Driver’s License
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com by February 19, 2021