The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for performing all aspects of customer service and support related to our Company’s communications products. Key areas of responsibility include providing quality customer support by phone and email, meeting service response time goals, troubleshooting problems, researching, and answering customer questions, providing sales support and product information, friendly customer service and making process improvement suggestions.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form by June, 5th 2023, to be considered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides excellent customer service and tier-1 technical support/troubleshooting.
- Processes and tracks customer service orders and follows up as needed.
- Maintains and updates customer records through the normal course of customer contact and on an as-needed project basis.
- Ensures the highest level of customer satisfaction and service by following up as needed.
- Informs, educates, and advises customers on communication services and products that fit their needs including phone, internet, digital TV, and cellular product lines.
- Coordinates with inside and outside plant departments to process customer service orders while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Updates Customer Experience Lead as needed to improve and/or identify weak, inefficient, or inaccurate steps in the process.
- Attends customer events as needed. May include planning of, assisting with, and setup of customer and company events.
- Assists with special projects by analyzing data and maintaining records.
- Other customer-focused efforts as directed by management.
- Preferred: 2 or more years of experience in a customer service and/or office setting.
- Relevant experience in a tech support, customer service role or an equivalent skill set.
- Strong customer interaction and people skills.
- Strong computer skills and technical knowledge.
- Proven ability to provide quality customer service support.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer data.
- Strong organization skills to promptly address all customer inquiries.
- Ability to develop detailed knowledge of Company products, features and benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested or want more information, send us your cover letter and resume at email@example.com by June 5, 2023.
This position is full-time with excellent benefits to include health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance, and a 401k with employer contributions. Not to mention time off benefits, discounted company services, great coworkers in a fast-paced environment.
If you’re interested or want more information, send us your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.
This position is full-time with excellent benefits, including; health, dental, life, long-term disability insurance, and a 401k with employer contributions. Not to mention time off benefits, discounted company services, and great coworkers in a fast-paced environment.
Thank you, and we look forward to meeting you!