The Common Cents Board met June 5 to review applications and made donations totaling $3,500 to the following:
- City of Campbell/Improvement Committee – $1,000 for playground equipment
- Aber Park, Museum & Pavilion – $1,000 for gazebo roof and repairs
- Red River Quilters Quilts of Valor – $500 for quilting materials
- CHI St. Francis Foundation – $500 for phase 2 of their sensory garden
- One individual, medical need – $500
Benae Freeberg (Colfax) was elected chairperson with Elizabeth Thiele (Great Bend) as vice-chairperson. Andrea Haugen (Lidgerwood/Wyndmere) was re-elected secretary.
The next Board meeting is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2018 at 6 pm.